One of the largest temples of the ancient world, the Temple of Olympian Zeus was first planned in 515 BC by Peisistratus the Young. Construction, however, stalled for more than six hundred years and only resumed in the second century AD under the command of Roman emperor Hadrian. During the Byzantine era, the marble of the temple was used for building the city’s nearby houses and churches. Of the temple’s 104 massive Corinthian style columns, only fifteen are still standing today, while one lies fallen; hit by a storm in 1852, it was left grounded in a line of symmetrical marble rings. Prinz Gholam performs at this archaeological site, moving their bodies in geometric constellations, a human inscription annotating the architecture and its present state.